|Add to Shopping Cart|
Anti-Aging Serum nourishes, protects and re-hydrates
your skin by drenching it with age-fighting vitamins A, C, and E and an additional
free radical fighting element - grape seed extract (OPCs). Revitalin-Bt increases
the cell's ability to utilize oxygen. This action allows nutrients to be absorbed
by the cells to combat the signs of aging.
• Alpha-Hydroxy Acids enhance the exfoliation of skin's outer dead layer
• Antioxidants help nourish the skin and protect it from premature aging caused by free radicals
• Alpha-Hydroxy Acids help exfoliate dead skin cells to help slough away skin debris and dry, rough outer cell layers, revealing the appearance of brighter, smoother looking skin
• Anti-Aging Revitalin®-BT, a Swiss bio-extract composed of glycoproteins which impart a healthy glow to the skin
• Helps even out blotchy skin tone • Keeps skin at proper pH balance • Also contains yeast betaglucan which has been known to trigger the skin's natural healing process
• Formulated for all skin types • Ideal for dehydrated, dry and/or mature skin
• Formulated to be used as a more intense skin treatment to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and impart a healthy glow to the skin
• No artificial colorants
• Also contains aloe vera
Wholesale Member price: $25.00
Apply 2 - 4 drops to cleansed skin. Massage gently into skin and let absorb for 1 minute.
Follow with Step 4 - Day & Night Revitalizing Moisturizer.
For best results, use morning and evening.
|Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Sugar Cane Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, Noni, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Phospholipids, Glycoproteins (Revitalin®-BT), Farnesyl Acetate, Farnesol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethyleneidamine, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxythanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.|